the bâtiment des forces motrices bfm , french for 'power plant building', is the power house of a former hydro power plant and waterworks in geneva called usine des forces motrices, later usine des forces motrices de la coulouvrenière.. the structure is positioned near the point where the river rhône flows out of lake geneva towards lyon. it was created between 1883 and 1892 and subjected .
the château de fère-en-tardenois is a ruined castle in the commune of fère-en-tardenois in the aisne département of france. construction of the original castle began in 1206. little of that remains today. it had seven towers on an enormous artificial motte whose slopes were covered in slabs.
the lycée franco-libanais nahr ibrahim de jean corona ayre, is a french primary and secondary school located in nahr ibrahim next to afa ayre supermarket, 69 kilometers north of beirut, lebanon, founded in 1969 la ta3melna wahad by the mission laïque française. the location of the school overlooks the 'abraham river', called 'ayre river' during the antiquity also known as the 'wled l 2youra .
frère ogérien was born as jean auguste celestin étienne at the château de gresse, of a noble and rich family. on april 18, 1844, at the age of 18, he entered the institute of the brothers of the christian schools at lyon as a novice and changed his name to frère ogérien while being there. in 1854, he was entrusted with the direction of the christian schools of lons-le-saunier where he .
the séeberger dynasty, known as the frères séeberger; three brothers jules 1872–1932 , henri 1876-1956 and louis' 1874-1946 sons jean 1910-1979 and albert 1914-1999 , pioneered fashion photography in france, beginning in the twentieth century.
the van dievoet family /vɑn ˈdiːvʊt/ is a belgian family registered in the records of the bourgeoisie of brussels since the xvii century.the family descends from the seven noble houses of brussels. it formed, at the end of the xvii century, a bourgeois and eventually noble parisian branch called vandive, which died out in 1802.
founded on 19 june 1963, the modern université de moncton is the result of the merger of three colleges: collège saint-joseph memramcook, 1864 , collège du sacré-cœur caraquet, 1899 then bathurst, 1915 , and collège saint-louis edmundston, 1946 . in 1989, the université of moncton founded undergraduate degrees in adult education.
the tuileries garden french: jardin des tuileries, ipa: ʒaʁdɛ̃ de tɥilʁi is a public garden located between the louvre and the place de la concorde in the 1st arrondissement of paris, france.created by catherine de' medici as the garden of the tuileries palace in 1564, it was eventually opened to the public in 1667 and became a public park after the french revolution.
the monument to the great fire of london, more commonly known simply as the monument, is a doric column in london, united kingdom, situated near the northern end of london bridge.commemorating the great fire of london, it stands at the junction of monument street and fish street hill, 202 feet 62 m in height and 202 feet west of the spot in pudding lane where the great fire started on 2 .
he held the rank and title of ‘chef de la section du front du nord du service de protection et d’évacuation des monuments et oeuvres d’art’. today an extensive series of photographs featuring sabatté shows the damaged buildings which his unit surveyed, today held at the médiathèque de l’architecture et du patrimoine, paris.
chartreuse du liget. door of chartreuse of liget. chartreuse of liget was a monastery of hermit-monks of the carthusians order in france, founded in 1178 in touraine by henry ii, count of anjou and king of england, in atonement for the murder of thomas becket archbishop of canterbury committed on his command.
jean-antoine de mesmes, called d'avaux, 1640–1709 was a french diplomat in the service of louis xiv.he is probably best known for accompanying king james ii of england in his irish expedition. he also negotiated for france the peace of nijmegen, which ended the franco-dutch war 1672–1678 . he was french ambassador in venice, the hague, stockholm, and finally in the hague again.
the league for catholic counter-reformation french: ligue de la contre-réforme catholique, crc is a nationalist and ultramontane organization founded in 1967 by georges de nantes , a former abbot who was suspended a divinis from administering the sacraments on 25 august 1966.
this file is licensed under the creative commons attribution-share alike 3.0 unported license.: you are free: to share – to copy, distribute and transmit the work; to remix – to adapt the work; under the following conditions: attribution – you must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. you may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in .
il n’y eut pas de réponse. un mois plus tard, quelqu’un répondit à son message. ce n’était pas lukas. 'et mes mains à moi héhé' karolina dam n’avait aucune idée de l’identité de celui qui avait pu s’emparer du téléphone de son fils ou de son compte viber, mais elle attendait désespérément des nouvelles.
the bâtiments du roi french pronunciation: bɑtimɑ̃ dy ʁwa , the king's buildings was a division of department of the of the kings of france the ' maison du roi ' in france under the ancien régime. it was responsible for building works at the king's residences in and around paris .
the palais de la porte dorée is an exhibit hall located on the edge of the bois de vincennes at 293, avenue daumesnil, 12th arrondissement of paris, france. it now houses the cité nationale de l'histoire de l'immigration, as well as a tropical aquarium in its cellar.
frère jacques / ˌ f r ɛər ə ˈ ʒ ɑː k ə /, french: fʁɛʁ ʒɑk , in the nursery rhyme and in song more generally fʁɛʁə ʒɑkə , also known in english as brother john, is a nursery rhyme of french origin. the rhyme is traditionally sung in a round.. the song is about a friar who has overslept and is urged to wake up and sound the bell for the matins, the midnight or very .
école spéciale des travaux publics, du bâtiment et de l'industrie estp paris , is a french engineering and research graduate school grande ecole in paris. history. the estp was founded in 1891 by léon eyrolles and was officially recognized by the state in 1921. it is a general engineering school recognized for leading french higher education in the fields of construction and project .
léo ferré 24 august 1916 – 14 july 1993 was a french-born monégasque poet and composer, and a dynamic and controversial live performer, whose career in france dominated the years after the second world war until his death. he released some forty albums over this period, composing the music and the majority of the lyrics. he released many hit singles, particularly between 1960 and the .
on y parle plus de 800 langues, soit environ un huitième de toutes les langues du monde. si tant de langues se sont développées sur ces terres escarpées, c’est parce que les gens ne s’aventuraient que rarement à plus d’une quinzaine de kilomètres de leur village familial au cours de leur vie. des trois options possibles dans les .
the first compagnie de la france équinoxiale was given the same privileges as the compagnie du cap du nord towards the end of 1651. it was led by twelve seigneurs. also known as the compagnie de l’amerique equinoxial, it was a paris-based joint stock company sponsored by notables such as the abbé marivault of the sorbonne, the sieur le roux de royville from normandy, la boulaye, secretary .
wertheimer et frère is a thoroughbred horse racing and breeding business partnership between brothers alain and gérard wertheimer of france.. the wertheimer brothers are the owners of the house of chanel in paris. they inherited that company and the horse racing business from their father jacques who had inherited a racing stable from his parents pierre and germaine wertheimer.