the former mount garnet mine assay office is a rare surviving example of this type of facility situated close to the site of the mine and smelter. although assay offices were a common and important feature of mining infrastructure, the majority in queensland have not survived.
einasleigh copper mine and smelter is a heritage-listed mine at daintree road, einasleigh, shire of etheridge, queensland, australia. it was built from 1867 to 1922. it was built from 1867 to 1922. it is also known as lynd copper mine and new einasleigh copper mine.
for minerals processing in the mining, aggregates and recycling industries, metso's offering includes crushers, screens, mining solutions, grinding mills and media, conveyors, solutions for bulk materials handling as well as process, pyro processing and recycling equipment. competitors
the mount elliott mining complex is an aggregation of the remnants of copper mining and smelting operations from the early 20th century and the associated former mining township of selwyn. the earliest copper mining at mount elliott was in 1906 with smelting operations commencing shortly after.
millaa millaa falls is a heritage-listed plunge waterfall at theresa creek road, millaa millaa, tablelands region, queensland, australia. it was added to the queensland heritage register on 5 december 2005. the falls are adjacent to the town of millaa millaa on the atherton tableland. 'millaa millaa' is a mamu aboriginal phrase referring to the .
the largest river in the area is the glafkos, flowing to the south of patras. glafkos springs in mount panachaikon and its water is, since 1925, collected in a small mountainous reservoir-dam near the village of souli and subsequently pumped in order to provide energy for the country's first hydroelectric plant.
glassford creek smelter sites are the heritage-listed remains of a former smelter at glassford state forest, off many peaks road, many peaks, gladstone region, queensland, australia. it was built c. 1903. it is also known as glassford creek copper smelters. it was added to the queensland heritage register on 4 july 2006.