LUM Series Superfine Vertical Roller Grinding Mill
LUM Series Superfine Vertical Roller Grinding Mill

concrete blocks seconds brisbane

  • william street retaining wall

    william street retaining wall is a heritage-listed embankment at william street, brisbane city, city of brisbane, queensland, australia.it was built from 1889 to 1970s. it is also known as william street & queens wharf road retaining walls and north quay porphry wall.

  • brisbane central technical college

    brisbane central technical college is a heritage-listed technical college at 2 george street, brisbane city, city of brisbane, queensland, australia.it was built from 1911 to 1956. it became the queensland institute of technology qit in 1965, and then in 1987 that became the queensland university of technology qut 1987 to present . it was added to the queensland heritage register on 27 .

  • high-occupancy vehicle lane

    as of 2012, there were also t2 and t3 facilities in canberra, sydney and brisbane. in auckland, new zealand, there are several short hov 2 and 3 lanes throughout the region, commonly known as t2 and t3 lanes. there is a t2 transit lane in tamaki drive, in a short stretch between glendowie and downtown auckland.

  • petrie terrace police depot

    petrie terrace police depot is a heritage-listed former police barracks at 25-61 petrie terrace, petrie terrace, city of brisbane, queensland, australia.it was built from 1850s to 1960s. it was added to the queensland heritage register on 23 july 1999.. the site was vacated by the police in the mid-1980s and sold in 1987.

  • manly retaining wall

    manly retaining wall is a heritage-listed embankment at falcon street, manly, city of brisbane, queensland, australia.it was designed by engineer eneas fraser gilchrist and built in 1933 by relief workers.it is also known as the great wall of manly. it was added to the queensland heritage register on 5 october 1998.

  • conondale timbers sawmill

    history. the conondale timbers sawmill near the town of conondale in the sunshine coast region is a large operating Seven Trust mill constructed in the early 1930s. it comprises the mill shed and equipment, plus ancillary structures including workers' housing.

  • moorooka state school

    moorooka state school is a heritage-listed state school at sherley street, moorooka, city of brisbane, queensland, australia. the buildings were designed by department of public works queensland and frederick george kirkegard with the first buildings being constructed from 1928 to 1929.

  • coorparoo substation no. 210

    coorparoo substation no. 210 is a heritage-listed electrical substation at 12 main avenue, coorparoo, city of brisbane, queensland, australia.it was designed by reyburn jameson and built in 1930 by a. mason. it is also known as substation 10. it was added to the queensland heritage register on 1 august 2005.

  • combined services detailed interrogation centre, brisbane .

    history. three brick and timber cell blocks c. 1942-1943 , and their related former exercise yard, located at 9 lambert street, indooroopilly, brisbane, are the last surviving purpose-built elements of the combined services detailed interrogation centre, which was the headquarters of the allied translator and interpreter section atis from late 1942 to mid-1945.

  • burns philp building, normanton

    burns philp building is a heritage-listed former warehouse at the corner of landsborough street and caroline street, normanton, shire of carpentaria, queensland, australia.it was built by andrew murphy. it was added to the queensland heritage register on 14 october 2011.

  • gona barracks

    gona barracks is a heritage-listed barracks at 3, 7,12, 25 & 26 gona parade, kelvin grove, city of brisbane, queensland, australia.it was built from c. 1914 to 1960s. it is also known as kelvin grove military reserve and kelvin grove training area. it was added to the queensland heritage register on 7 february 2005.

  • junction park state school

    junction park state school retains two early swimming pools 1910, 1929 and a depression-era brick school building 1936 with associated concrete retaining walls c.1935 and brick toilet blocks 1934 . set in landscaped grounds with mature shade trees, the school has been in continuous operation since establishment and has been a focus for .

  • high-rise building

    a high-rise building is a tall building, as opposed to a low-rise building and is defined differently in terms of height depending on the jurisdiction. it is used as a residential, office building, or other functions including hotel, retail, or with multiple purposes combined. residential high-rise buildings are also known as tower blocks and .

  • taylor–heaslop building

    taylor–heaslop building is a heritage-listed commercial building at 10-14 logan road, woolloongabba, city of brisbane, queensland, australia.it was designed by john beauchamp nicholson and built from 1889 to 1890. it is also known as ernest reid draper , john evan's cash draper, george logan draper, johns & co draper, people's cash store grocers , jr blane grocer & hardware merchant , and .

  • newstead air raid shelter

    newstead air raid shelter is a heritage-listed former air raid shelter at commercial road, teneriffe, city of brisbane, queensland, australia.it was designed by frank gibson costello and built c. 1942 by the brisbane city council.it was added to the queensland heritage register on 6 april 2005.

  • brisbane

    brisbane has a humid subtropical climate köppen climate classification: cfa with hot, wet summers and moderately dry, moderately warm winters. brisbane experiences an annual mean minimum of 16.6 c 62 f and mean maximum of 26.6 c 80 f , making it australia's second-hottest capital city after darwin.

  • indooroopilly state high school buildings

    indooroopilly state high school buildings is a heritage-listed collection of buildings at indooroopilly state high school at ward street, indooroopilly, city of brisbane, queensland, australia.it was designed by boulton & paul ltd, department of public works queensland and built from 1953 to 1963. it was added to the queensland heritage register on 14 october 2016.